Dr Olav Van Loon

4th December 2014
Written by a patient at Hawthorns Surgery

It is very special to me that Dr Van Loon will always welcome his patients by coming out of his room and gently acknowledging that he is ready to see you. This makes you feel valued even before you sit down to talk to him. Dr Van Loon listens and is thorough in asking questions to help solve or identify what medical action may be needed. An excellent doctor who also adds a dose or two of gentle humour and care.

7th November 2014
Written by a patient at Hawthorns Surgery

Always professional, empathetic, knowledgeable and open to ideas. A brilliant GP.

23rd October 2014
Written by a patient at Hawthorns Surgery

Dr Van Loon is always understanding, he takes time to listen and always makes me feel I am the only patient he has to see. He has been very supportive and understanding with me during my three years caring for my husband since his stroke and after the sad loss of my cherished husband earlier this year.Dr Van Loon is always very professional and always makes me comfortable and safe. I feel I can talk to him about anything and get a good response. I wouldn't be without him, anyone who is taken on by him will have ho regrets.