Add your review of Dr Olusoji Olatokunbo Wilde

General Practice

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr Olusoji Olatokunbo Wilde

I am currently a Portfolio GP in Hertfordshire working primarily with Walk in Centres across the 3 counties and Out Of Hours services in England. I occasionally work in short term contracts with GP Surgeries in and around London when available. I qualified in August 2004 from the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Deanery where I completed my GP Registrar training at St Luke's Surgery, Guildford, Surrey. I embarked on an exploration of the General Practice landscape from 2004- 2006, before settling into a GP Partnership in Clipstone Health Centre Nov Mansfield, Nottinghamshire for 5 years: Nov 2006- Aug 2010. I resigned from this post in August 2010 and have focused on my Portfolio Career ever then. I am currently in the process of emigrating to Vancouver, Canada to join a General Practice Consortium.

Specialties