Dr Olabode Oladipo

• Oncology

22nd October 2016
Written by a carer at Belfast City Hospital

Dr Bode cared with my mother when he looked after her in Letterkenny hospital. He know his stuff but more importantly he has a lovely manner with patients. Especially when the outcome is not great he had so much compassion, as if it was his own mother. He took time to answer all our questions and we never felt a nuisance, very approachable. He did not force his opinion on us but gave us time to consider the options when necessary. My mother has passed away but she trusted Dr Bode literally with her life. I would recommend him whole heart-idly.

19th December 2015
Written by a carer at Belfast City Hospital

Dr Bode as he is known is one of the finest human beings me and my family have ever met. He has cared for my mother who was diagnosed with melanoma originally in 2010 which was controlled originally by surgery but returned in 2014 and this time surgery was not an option and the melanoma was then controlled by an oral tablet vemurafinib. Dr Bode has a very caring but informative manner to convey information. My mother worships Bode and says he inspires her during her treatment and this difficult time. Of course it is very sad if anyone has to go through a melanoma journey, but the drugs available now compared to 5 years ago give a much better change of prolonging life as much as possible, and having Dr Bode care for you is truly a blessing.

Nearest Oncologists