Dr Nuwan Karunaratne

9th December 2019

Dr K is an exceptional doctor - kind, considerate and incredibly caring. He looked after my father earlier this year and also supported us as we asked him a million questions and as my father's complex situation changed during the weeks he was in hospital.

30th October 2019

I would like to thank Dr Karu for giveibg us his valuable time. He looked after our mother for a very short time and she sadly passed away in September 2019. He gave us his time after our mothers' passing to help bring closure by answering questions in detail. He didn't rush us and didn't speed through things. We are truly grateful to him for addressing our questions. He showed compassion and really listened to us. Thankyou so much.

14th October 2019

I am posting this review on behalf of all my family. Dr Karunaratne (who we knew as Dr Karu!) treated my 93 year old father in Northwick Park hospital. My father was in the Sainsburys Ward for 4 weeks and throughout his whole stay Dr Karu could not have been more kind, caring and compassionate. He worked so hard to obtain the best treatment for my father. My father was extremely ill when he came under Dr Karu's care. For a while things were touch and go as to whether my father would recover but he is now at a rehabilitation centre and we are looking forward to the possibility of him returning home a few weeks. Dr Karu visited my father every day during his stay and kept us updated daily with progress. He always made time for us and spoke to us with clarity and empathy. We could not recommend Dr Karu highly enough and you would be extremely lucky to have him as your consultant. We really couldn't have asked for more in a doctor and will always be so grateful for everything that he did for my father and the family as well.

• Internal (General) Medicine