dr-nusrat-mir

Written by a patient at Parkhead Consultancy
19th August 2020

A knowledgeable professional who, following a few appointments was crucial in diagnosing not only myne but my son's psychiatric conditions. A recent follow up following my request added further value . Personally I would not see anyone else and without hesitation recommend Dr Mir.

Written by a patient at Parkhead Consultancy
24th January 2020

I was initially using Dr Mir when I was diagnosed with post natal depression a year after my child’s birth. I went through a year of hell prior to seeing him, which was truly awful. I found on my first meeting with Dr Mir, he was quiet, professional and very knowledgeable about my issues. He dealt with the situation swiftly and effectively! I got my life back again! 5 years on and I’ve had a relapse of my anxiety, of which I immediately sought out Dr Mir privately. He saw me immediately, even though he had a large waiting list. He’s also done Skype calls with me to fit me in! This kind of care is just what you need for mental health conditions! He goes out of his was to help and really cares. I am now under his care again and feel very positive about the future in his hands and under his professional guidance.

Nearest Psychiatrists