Dr Nurhan Sutcliffe

• Rheumatology

6th November 2016
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

Very Professional and thorough. Displays the right balance of care & empathy whilst maintaining the Doctor-Patient relationship, thereby ensuring confidence in trust & ability.

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

I went to see Dr Sutcliffe for a nagging clicking in my right shoulder. I was able to see her on a short notice and despite that, the consultation was not rushed at all. She was very professional and carefully listened to my issue. After a comprehensive assessment, she pointed me in the right direction as it was more of a physiotherapy issue. Excellent doctor, highly recommended!

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

I saw Dr Sutcliffe for my lower back issues. She was very attentive, listened closely to how these issues affect my life and then performed several clinical tests. Afterwards, she explained why she had to refer me to a physiotherapy clinic - which she did and in fact she booked me in herself! The overall experience was great and I would certainly ask for her help again when facing joint issues! Lovely person!

6th May 2016
Written by a patient at Mile End Hospital

I saw this doctor yesterday. She treated me like an intelligent adult instead of a silly child as some doctors are want to do. She answered my questions and told me about further tests she was arranging. The only drawback is the waiting list, difficult to see in the first place and difficult to get a follow up appointment. Six months seems to be the waiting time.

Nearest Rheumatologists