14th April 2020

Dr Ahmad is a fantastic doctor. He is kind, compassionate, will do his best to sort out your problem and does not hurry you out the door. He is the only reason i stayed at my gp surgery. Please never leave.

Written by a patient at Triangle Surgery
29th March 2020

Dr Noor Ahmed has been seen by both myself and my partner on several occasions. He is without question the most caring and attentive GP that I have ever interacted with. We were planning to leave the Triangle Surgery but have stayed as we feel we definitely get the best care with him. He will always listen to your problem and try his best to find a solution, and without rushing you. Keep up the good work and Thank You !! Chris & Alicja

21st February 2020

Dr Noor is the epitome of what a GP should be - sympathetic, constructive and open-minded. My appointments always feel unhurried and he takes a genuine interest in the issues at hand and I always feel we're working collaboratively on my care. It's just a shame he's only one day a week at the Bermondsey Spa practice. Keep up the stirling work!

1st February 2020

Carlsberg dont do doctors,but if they did he would probably be the best in the world! In 50 years no one has come close to this man of my medical care,especially as i was almost going to leave the surgery after 12 years or so.Every review says the same he goes out of his way to help you,a true gentleman and professional.Please never leave Sir hehe!

Locum General Practitioner (G.P.)

Doctors working at Triangle Surgery