Dr Nnamdi Ugwunze

• Psychiatry

7th February 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Douglas Medical Group

I can't really say the doctor deserves the rating he currently has, though I can kind of understand where the other reviewers are coming from. When I saw him, his receptionist made a mistake that ended up having my appointment about half an hour late, but he handled it pretty well. Throughout the appointment, he was polite and helpful. I don't believe he was rude at all. To me, at least, he was quite friendly. He knows his field well, and I'd definitely trust him to do his job right and make a correct diagnosis. Overall, I'd say that he was just very professional, which I personally have no complaints about. For some though, I could see how this may be an issue.

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Douglas Medical Group

I have no idea how this doctor has a physiatrist diploma. He doesn't listen to what you have to say. you are just a number walking in there and getting medicine. He doesn't care about what you have to say, he doesn't listen and I don't understand what he is saying most times because he doesn't pronounce his words or has a slurr. He has no idea who you are, he never ask anything about your well being, or life ? When I leave his office, I feel worse than I went in? This is awful for the people who are suffering from mental disabilities. Not going back..

3rd February 2018
Written by a patient at Castle Douglas Medical Group

This is the worst doctor (or should I say a doctor?) I've seen in my entire life! He's very impatient, asks a question but never listen to you until you complete your answer, slurs over and very rude. He was very displeased with his behaviours and questions, acting absolutely not like a doctor! This doctor definitely need to see a doctor! I do not recommend him at all.

14th December 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Douglas Medical Group

He was not welcoming at all and made me feel my feelings and problems were not serious or important. I don’t recommend at all.

10th September 2017
Written by a patient at Castle Douglas Medical Group

Great doctor, knows his stuff well

Doctors working at Castle Douglas Medical Group