Dr Njaimeh Asamoah-Owusu

17th August 2017
Written by a patient at Crouch Oak Family Practice

Terrible experience on more than one occasion. Seems to lack any ability to empathise. The first time round, I put her attitude down to maybe having a bad day, but it is always the same. I was close to complaining but have chosen to simply ask for an alternative Doctor.

2nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Crouch Oak Family Practice

On 3 ocassions now this doctor has misdiagnosed me and been extremely abrupt, condescending and dismissive. She refused to acknowledge that I had a hormone imbalance, insisting I was depressed and should take medication for depression although blood tests later proved her wrong. She has failed to treat me for some serious physical problems I have due to a collagen deficiency telling me that it is 'old age, accept it!'. I had just turned 40. I now refuse to be seen by her. Her attitude is appalling, not to mention dangerous as she overlooks what can be potentially dangerous conditions.