Dr Nitesh Raithatha

18th July 2011
Written by a patient at University of East Anglia Health Centre

This doctor changed my life. He picked me up, turned me around and put me back on two feet. I have never felt more cared for and supported. He is intelligent, insightful and the most compassionate doctor I have known. I am saddened to read that someone should have had such a poor experience of him. That is not the Dr Nick that I, or many many others know and trust.

4th June 2009
Written by a patient at University of East Anglia Health Centre

I was very disappointed with the care I received by this Dr. I have been ill for a couple of months and developed a cough which meant I couldn't sleep at night as I couldn't breathe. He dismissed the cough, laughed as he ordered a chest x ray and then made me feel like I had caused my tight chest by stress. He then procedded to tell me that I needed counselling to balance my life, and didn't listen to me while I tried to tell him how bad my cough. It was 2 days later when I had an emergency appointment that another dr confirmed I was asmatic caused by a virus (later confirmed with blood tests). Dr Radithatha made me feel like I had caused this all myself and my symptoms were all in my head, he didn't listen or read my notes to look at my background. I would avoid going to this Dr again. I have subsequently found out another patient had a similar experience. He should not tar all students with the same brush.

Short link to review Dr Nitesh Raithatha: http://iwgc.net/eoxg