Dr Nirav Amin

23rd July 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Nirav Amin is one of the best doctors ever, I great professional I have a physical condition for a very long time , he’s the only doctor who’s actually doing something about it, as he carefully listens to the patient, Words can’t describe how helpful and caring dr Amin is.

12th March 2019
Written by a carer at The Bromley Common Practice

My 3 yr old son was given an apptmt with Dr Amin and i just wanted to post a review about how engaging and professional this Doctor was with my son and with me. Dr Amin displayed a real gift in dealing with children and was so pleasant and reassuring to me as a parent. Thank you. Fantastic addition to this practice.

5th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Amin has been the most caring and supportive doctor. He gave me the time of day and didn't make me feel like I was just one of many patients that day. I honestly felt truly cared for and listened too. This is so rare especially in the current NHS climate. Great appointment and even called me that evening with my results, as I was so worried. Talk about personal service and support. Thank you Dr Amin for your help and care.

19th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Fantastic care, really listened to my problems & made me feel better. Great advice and medical treatment. Highly recommended!