Dr Niramol Tejasakulsin

17th April 2017
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

This GP has treated each person in my family, none to a satisfactory standard - nowhere close. We took our baby to an appointment with her, predominantly for his unusual behaviour associated with reflux. She asked if he was still suffering with constipation, to which the answer was no, he was perfectly fine in that area. She did not listen to our main concern (reflux) and insisted on treating him for constipation. As new parents, we left feeling bewildered, upset and very confused. My son has seen this doctor again since and, although she appeared to listen and act, truth is she has never treated him satisfactorily. I, fairly recently, saw this GP about dizziness, feeling faint and my concern about my low blood pressure. I spent five minutes with her explaining my symptoms and concerns, and her professional opinion? Postpartum depression (of course, as I am bipolar this HAD to be the diagnosis, right?). I didn't even see a blood pressure cuff, let alone have my BP checked - bit odd considering that was the stated reason for the appointment. I do agree that PD is an issue, and I am seeing my NHS psychiatrist regularly so he's aware of the condition, but to completely disregard my worries and ride roughshod over a (currently) mentally vulnerable new mother is unacceptable. It also seems (to my family) that this GP is the most readily available... a co-incidence? We have since requested that none of us are to be treated by her again. It would not only be a waste of our time but also a waste of NHS time and money. I truthfully could not recommend this GP to anyone.

2nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

A very understanding doctor who takes her time to listen to what you have to say. Helpful and interested in your care. Very happy with the care I received.

7th August 2015
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

Felt she was interested in what I was saying and me as a whole. Didn't feel rushed

15th November 2014
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

A good listener, puts you at ease, very professional, and an excellent manner. Very confident in her.

14th November 2014
Written by a patient at Lime Tree Surgery

She listened carefully, did not rush me, and I did not feel under pressure at all. She took further action and prescribed drugs in the meantime, all in all 1st class. This is exactly the kind of care that should be on offer at our GP surgeries and Doctor Niri is right up there with the best. A great advert for Lime Tree Surgery and the NHS. Thank you very much.