Dr Nina Newton

7th December 2017

Best Doctor ever

25th January 2017

Compassionate and thoughtful. I could not imagine a more genuinely caring and thoughtful GP. Through the trials and tribulations of a growing family, no matter the issue with adult or child, she is warm, welcoming and professional. We consider ourselves very lucky to have Dr Newton as our GP.

28th February 2016

A very hard working GP who goes the extra mile to please her patients. She is a great asset for general practice. Thank you for your support and care. The Saad's family

2nd February 2015

Doctor Newton always ensures you have as much time as you need, even though she is clearly very busy. Her records are always updated and accurate so that I do not have to keep duplicate information myself. She is very informative and will answer all of my questions which arise from my own research and blunt inquisitiveness. She prefers to have my input and views so that she can make the best possible decisions in my interest. Her demeanour is always bright and friendly - a seriously top doctor all round. I should also say that I have been seen by two other practice doctors previously in Doctor Newton's absence (Peter and Hilary) and they were both excellent and very attentive.

Short link to review Dr Nina Newton: http://iwgc.net/efbv8