Dr Nillaesh Sonill

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Thank you very much for your care and service. Dr Mistry is very professional and I am very pleased with the care you have provided.

1st August 2016
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Very approachable, knowledgeable and aware. Very impressive

26th July 2016
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Dr Mistry is a caring, sensitive doctor who is in tune with the patient's needs and listens to all concerns with great understanding.

6th May 2016
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Dr Mistry was great. He was very kind, caring, attentive and genuinely interested in my well-being. My own GP in Edinburgh is perfectly capable, but lacking in basic people skills and while that might not be the most important thing, it does put me off going into the clinic. I tend to battle through any kind of illness or ailment because she reminds me of Cruella de Vil. Dr Mistry, on the other hand, took me by surprise by being really pleasant and putting me immediately at ease. He explained the tests he was doing, made everything really simple and easy, and was really friendly throughout. I'd thoroughly recommend him. He's a wonderful doctor. I'd almost forgotten that that's how doctors should be!

31st March 2015
Written by a patient at Pimlico Health at The Marven

Everything about this doctor is excellent. He is a good listener to the patient's concerns, is very caring and a highly knowledgeable doctor who takes his time to conduct thorough examination and explains his findings in a way to be easily understood by his patients. Finally, he provides the best treatment options. I would recommend Dr Nilesh Mistry.

Short link to review Dr Nillaesh Sonill: http://iwgc.net/ehl6d