Dr Nila Dawson

21st February 2015
Written by a patient at Hollymoor Medical Centre

I found the Doctor very professional, listened very attentively and very reassuring. She is very thorough, and i would recommend this doctor to anyone. The service she provides is second to none.

28th November 2014
Written by a patient at Hollymoor Medical Centre

I saw Dr Dawson today I had been to see a heart Specialist, and the appointment was to let me know the results (which were good) she is a caring Doctor, easy to speak to. The surgery its self is big, and you can never get an appointment with the Dr, you want, or you get silly times like 8am I am almost 80 with, Heart, diabetes, asthma, blood pressure, and am just getting up, it takes me another 1/2 hour to get showered and dressed. Or in the winter late afternoon appointments . Its a spooky place to wait for a taxi. you have to phone after 8am to see if they have any appointments left, they do ask if its an emergency I would not phone if it was not, so saying yes you get seen by someone. All the Drs and sisters are kind and helpful.Mrs M Robson.