Dr Nikolas Hitiris

• Neurology

19th September 2018
Written by a patient at The James Cook University Hospital

I was consulting Dr Hitiris to help me change to a medication that would give me a better qualify of life. He suggested zonisamide. I started having terrible side effects from this medication. Dr Hitiris would not arrange for me to see him so that he could help me. As Dr Hitiris did not help me it led to my mother to help me get off this medication. Dr Hitiris did not explain things when I saw him and he did not listen to me. Even though there are plenty of drugs to stop epileptic seizures Dr Hitiris still said that I could go back to taking the drug I wanted to stop taking. This doctor needs to respect his patients wishes. I am consulting another neurologist.

25th November 2015
Written by a patient at The James Cook University Hospital

Had my first appointment with this doctor 25/11/15 and what a wonderful manner he has. I was not informed that my other specialist had left until I had arrived at James Cook so I was a bit apprehensive. He totally put my mind at rest. Would advise anybody not to hesitate to see him.

Nearest Neurologists