Dr Nikita Kanani

Hi, I'm Nikki, a GP at Bellegrove Surgery. I work as a GP part time - the other half of the week I sit on the Governing Body of Bexley CCG where I am Vice Chair. I look forward to receiving your comments and suggestions!

15th January 2015
Written by a patient at Bellegrove Surgery

I have been a patient at the surgery all my life I went to see Dr Kanani today I found her very polite and understanding and accommodating to my requirements I'd definitely would see her again it makes a change to have a nice doctor to talk to.

7th August 2014
Written by a patient at Bellegrove Surgery

I'm a 69 year old lady who has attended this surgery for many years. For the first time ever when I saw Dr Kanani I knew instantly that she was the type of doctor with whom one could have a great rapport with her patients. Dr Kanani actually heard what I was saying and promptly got me referred to Kings for a scan. This doctor has to be one of the best I have come across; she is extremely professional, approachable, calming, excellent at explaining what I needed to have done and doesn't rush to get you out the door. This doctor is a very 'highly recommended' lady.

8th June 2014
Written by a patient at Bellegrove Surgery

Dr Kanani takes care to explain things fully and checks that I understand what has been said and what is required. Dr Kanani also has a brilliant manner and ensures that a good Doctor/Patient relationship is established and maintained. I have every confidence in her handling of medical issues.

23rd May 2014
Written by a patient at Bellegrove Surgery

When seeing her i found she listened well and was very understanding making her easy to talk to. I would highly recommend seeing her.

13th May 2014
Written by a patient at Bellegrove Surgery

Listens to you and also does something about it .

Short link to review Dr Nikita Kanani: http://iwgc.net/esxr