Dr Nigel Storer

17th January 2015
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

very easy to book appt via online. I went with an ongoing problem , we discussed what we had tried medicine wise since my last visit, after being re-examined decided to try an alternative. Felt the Dr really listened to me and was really trying to help find a solution to my problem.

8th January 2015
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

Dr. Storer and indeed the Centre as a whole are an absolute credit to the Health Service. In fact, I would go as far as to say they are as good a practice as you are ever likely to find in the U.K. They are very amenable and accommodating when booking appointments, and the professional service you get from the medical and office staff is second to none. As a result I can honestly not see how they can improve the level of their service. I am just very, very fortunate (and very grateful)to have them as my local practice. They are Quality with a capital 'Q'!

18th December 2014
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

I've known Dr Storer since moving here 14 years ago. Todays visit was no different to any other of the appointments I've had in this time in that I'm given a friendly greeting, on time and was comfortably able to discuss the reason for my visit without any feeling of being rushed through. Understanding my symptoms we discussed options as to how to tackle them and I left knowing that we had a plan and a follow up in the new year to see how it's going. As always, Dr. Storer is a pleasure to see and chat with and know that your in competent hands, (make that Very competent).

4th December 2014
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

I telephoned on the day I wanted too see a DR, got an appointment the same morning. Explained my symptoms. Dr asked lots of questions, listened to my answers ,examined relevant area's. Took the time to explain what he thought was wrong.Advised me on medicationand gave me a prescription .

4th December 2014
Written by a patient at Bewbush Medical Centre

I have been a patient of Dr Storer's for over ten years and can honestly say I have complete faith in him. He listens to what I have to say and discusses my health issues with me in an open way without overcomplicating things with too much medical jargon. He always answers my questions and addresses my concerns. I have to say, the whole of the set-up at Bewbush Medical Centre is very efficient and I always feel confident and happy with the treatment I receive from the staff there.

Doctors working at Bewbush Medical Centre