Dr Nigel McWilliams

31st January 2016
Written by a patient at New Dover Road Surgery

Dr McWilliams made me feel that he is really interested in me and my painful shoulder and determined to find out what is wrong so he can prescribe appropriate treatment. Although I saw him at the end of the day he did not show any signs of weariness although he must have seen loads of patients by then. Dr McWilliams is very knowledgeable and good at explaining things. I felt very cheerful on leaving the surgery.

24th January 2016
Written by a patient at New Dover Road Surgery

Dr. McWilliams is a credit to the profession, always thorough, never in a hurry and very friendly. I can't recommend him highly enough.

8th January 2016
Written by a patient at New Dover Road Surgery

Always explains why and what might help. No hesitation in sending you for tests. Only problem is he's so well thought of an appointment can take a while to fix.

18th December 2015
Written by a patient at New Dover Road Surgery

He is a very popular doctor but always gives time and treats patients as intelligent important people. The practice is very well run. The office staff are always helpful and cheerful.

17th December 2015
Written by a patient at New Dover Road Surgery

Dr McWilliams has and continues to treat both my wife and myself over the last 25+ years successfully with great care and consideration. When required, he has always sought additional information from blood tests, X-ray and MRI scans, etc to ensure that he has the correct diagnosis for the appropriate treatment over, for me, a fair number of different problems. There has been no problem that has not been successfully treated. To emphasise this point, in a recent house move we ensured that we remained within his 'catchment' area. We know that we are not alone in this assessment of his skills and personable nature since the elapse time in making an appointment and seeing him can be quite extensive - clearly, others have come to the same conclusion. I have no solution to this problem!