Dr Nicole Freris

17th May 2019
Written by a patient at Islington Central Medical Centre

Very knowledgeable GP who looks at the big picture. Treats the person as a whole and not just a bunch of symptoms. Very friendly and easy to chat with. It used to be challenging working with GPs with a chronic illness, but have been so impressed with Dr Freris.

26th February 2019
Written by a patient at Islington Central Medical Centre

Dr. Nicole Freris is one amazing Docter. This is a Dr. you will never want to miss an appointment because they are precious! I don't want Dr. Frerris to leave her professional and go and dominate the world, but if she were to, I would completely and utterly trust her! That's is how good she is in my opinion. I also like to point out the Islington Center Medical Center has always been great and very talented surgery. All the staff I have consulted were always top professionals and caring.

1st August 2017
Written by a patient at Islington Central Medical Centre

I have been seeing Dr Freris for approximately two years. I would say that she is one of the best doctors in the practice. She is warm, understanding and caring. She is one of the few Dr's who are trained in nutrition - I would highly recommend her.

Short link to review Dr Nicole Freris: http://iwgc.net/ed9ba