Dr Nicole Chiang

Dr Nicole Chiang is a UK-trained Consultant Dermatologist on the GMC Specialist Register. She is trained in both paediatric and adult dermatology. Her NHS practices are at the University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust and Salford Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK. She is also the current Trust Specialty Training Lead for Dermatology at South Manchester. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Liverpool and graduated with an Honours degree in Medicine and Surgery in 2007. She underwent general medical training and then pursued her dermatology higher specialist training in Birmingham and Manchester. She has completed two advanced Dermatology Fellowships in Oxford, UK and Sydney, Australia. In addition, she has gained further experience in medical and cosmetic dermatology at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, and the Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Health Centre, Pittsburgh, USA. Dr Nicole enjoys reading and writing for dermatological journals. She believes that this is the best way of keeping up to date with the latest dermatological advances. She is the sub-section Editor of the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology. She sits on the British Association of Dermatologists’ Therapy and Guidelines Subcommittee, contributing to the national guidelines on treatments for skin conditions, and patient information leaflets. Her other roles include: Founding Committee Member of the British Society for Medical Dermatology and British Association of Dermatologists’ Dermschool, Associate Faculty Member of the Faculty of 1000, and Associate College Tutor for the Royal College of Physicians. Dr Nicole has written books on her subject – “Dermatology: a handbook for medical students and junior doctors” and“Dermatology: a handbook for general practitioners”, authored book chapters and has many publications in the fields of cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology in international peer-reviewed journals. Outside of dermatology, Dr Nicole enjoys playing the piano, swimming and travelling.

• Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Medicine

8th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I always felt very comfortable with every meeting with Nicole. She listen to me and what i wanted from my treatment. She always replied in person to my emails so i felt very reassured that she was there for me. On the day of the treatment she explained what she was going to do and what was expected. She continued to talk to me and helped me relax. She has since emailed me to see how i am healing and offered advice. I would high recommend her to others.

24th July 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

i just want to start of by saying,dr nicole is the best,,1st time i went to see her was 6 weeks ago..i was very down because my skin was severely inflamed,,,as i suffer from eczema,,she immediately recommended i should go on a 6 week treatment,,and i'm extremely happy with my results,,,its just vanished,,i feel soo much better...if it wasn't for dr nicole listening to me and paying attention,,and advising 150 % right,,i wud be in a very different place right now,,,,,keep the good work up,,highly recommended,,,,,dr nicole is a legend

16th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

I felt I have received world class dermatological professional service and particularly I terms of patient care and excellent communication & feedback throughout My treatment was top-rate and would highly recommend her skills.

15th June 2017
Written by a patient at Withington Hospital

Dr Chiang was punctual, professional and charming. All information was given clearly and in a calm reassuring manner The treatment was swift and entirely painless throughout I would highly recommend Dr Chiang to any patient The nursing staff were also of a very high standard and helped make the whole experience relaxed and efficient Many thanks to all Jon Matthews

14th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Beaumont Hospital

Dr Chiang is extremely professional in her capacity of being my chosen Consultant Dermatologist. Indeed I made the best choice, she was clear, precise and I placed my total trust in her diagnosis and surgery. I felt totally at ease and confident at all times from initial consultation through to surgery. Dr Chiang's aftercare was also truly exceptional. I experienced no pain both during the procedure and post operatively and Dr Chiang's clear explanations of her findings placed my further trust in her abilities. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Chiang to any prospective patient who required a Dermatolgist. Her professionalism, dedication, experience and discretion is rare and I can"t thank her enough for what felt like "going the extra mile" I would never hesitate in recommending Dr Chiang for any dermatological procedure to family, friends and colleagues as her commitment and professionalism is totally outstanding.

Nearest Dermatologists