Dr Nicole Chiang

Dr Nicole Chiang is a UK-trained Consultant Dermatologist on the GMC Specialist Register. She is trained in both paediatric and adult dermatology. Her NHS practices are at the University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust and Salford Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK. She is also the current Trust Specialty Training Lead for Dermatology at South Manchester. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Liverpool and graduated with an Honours degree in Medicine and Surgery in 2007. She underwent general medical training and then pursued her dermatology higher specialist training in Birmingham and Manchester. She has completed two advanced Dermatology Fellowships in Oxford, UK and Sydney, Australia. In addition, she has gained further experience in medical and cosmetic dermatology at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, and the Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Health Centre, Pittsburgh, USA. Dr Nicole enjoys reading and writing for dermatological journals. She believes that this is the best way of keeping up to date with the latest dermatological advances. She is the sub-section Editor of the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology. She sits on the British Association of Dermatologists’ Therapy and Guidelines Subcommittee, contributing to the national guidelines on treatments for skin conditions, and patient information leaflets. Her other roles include: Founding Committee Member of the British Society for Medical Dermatology and British Association of Dermatologists’ Dermschool, Associate Faculty Member of the Faculty of 1000, and Associate College Tutor for the Royal College of Physicians. Dr Nicole has written books on her subject – “Dermatology: a handbook for medical students and junior doctors” and“Dermatology: a handbook for general practitioners”, authored book chapters and has many publications in the fields of cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology in international peer-reviewed journals. Outside of dermatology, Dr Nicole enjoys playing the piano, swimming and travelling.

24th May 2019

❤️

15th May 2019
Written by a patient at Lumiere Clinic

I googled "Dermatologist manchester" on a whim and Dr. Nicole Chiang's clinic was one of the top results. I decided to book an appointment. After being let down by a well-known clinic for dermatology, I wasn't expecting much but I've been blown away by the results I've experienced under Dr. Nicole's care. I originally went to treat my acne scars but Dr. Nicole suggested that we should treat the underlying problem of acne before doing that. She put me on a course of prescriptions that gradually got rid of the acne as well the acne scars, no complex procedures necessary. I can't remember the last time my skin looked this good, the treatment worked better than I could have ever imagined. Dr. Nicole was always helpful, professional and very friendly at all my appointments with her. She was also very quick to answer any questions I had about the treatment via email. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Nicole to anyone suffering from acne/acne scars or any other skin related issues for the best advice and treatments tailored specifically for you. Thank you again, Dr. Nicole.

27th January 2019
Written by a patient at Lumiere Clinic

Amazing doctor, I had problems with my skin for two years, been seeing a lot of different doctors, no one could help me. Then I found doctor Nicole, she straight away gave me correct medication and my skin improved immediately. I would recommend her for everyone, very professional, very friendly.

21st December 2018
Written by a carer at Lumiere Clinic

I attended this clinic with my son who needed a mole removing, we saw Dr Nicole Chiang who provided a friendly and professional service and was clear and concise in explaining options available for removal of the mole. The procedure was carried out during the same consultation visit & it was done cleanly and swiftly. It was a relaxed atmosphere and nothing was rushed, we are very satisfied with our visit and would recommend this clinic.

18th December 2018
Written by a patient at Lumiere Clinic

Dr Nicole is truly amazing! My story... I'm now in my early 50s and had started to notice my face sagging... Jowly, loss of definition, etc. There was no way I was going to put myself through a facelift... Far too frightened for that. I'd been researching the Silouette threadlift for months and months along with indepth research of Dr Nicole. I would also like to add that you can still end up with someone that's not all they are publicising, but, unbeknown to me at the time, I'd hit the Bullseye Jackpot with Nicole! So I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. The only discomfort was the local anesthetic which works almost immediately. To cut a long story short, the results were outstanding... Marionette lines....nasolabial folds considerably reduced... High cheekbones returned and a more defined jawline.. No puckering (which is expected), and an all over more youthful appearance. I also had some botox for my frown lines, and to soften my laughter lines...again fantastic. Nicole is a dermatologist and is clearly an expert in her field and highly talented. From the research I had undertaken, it was clear to me that dermatologist are the best people for this type of treatment. They know skin structure, what's underneath, muscles, nerves, how it all works, you name it, everything. My brother thinks I look amazing... So much so that he's booked in today for some procedures... Threads, fillers, botox (he's older than me)! Nicole's demeanour is second to none, as is her integrity, professional conduct, patient care, advice... She's got the lot. Im an expat overseas and I am a regular visitor to the UK and now that I've found Nicole, she will be high on my list of contacts for further treatment....i wouldn't hesitate under her care. Oh... And I'm also booked in early Jan to have my neck threaded! I've not posted any photos because I am a very private person and don't like to flaunt myself, but just to give you an idea... Relatives keep looking at me and saying.. I can't believe your 52 next, you look amazing! I'd also like to mention the ladies who work alongside Nicole... Caring, considerate, helpful, highly dedicated and professional.. Amazing team, thankyou. So... That's my story."

Nearest Dermatologists