Dr Nicole Atkinson

22nd December 2015

A very dedicated dr who is thorough with all she does.

25th November 2015

What an amazing Doctor!! Dr Atkinson is the most genuinely caring and professional doctor I have come across. Her professionalism and dedication are second to none and she has gone above and beyond to ensure I have always received the best possible care. Whenever I have needed to see Dr Atkinson she has always found the time. I always feel completely at ease and trust her completely. I feel very lucky to have such a great doctor.

25th November 2015

Dr Atkinson is amazing, goes above and beyond the call of duty! She is professional,caring and always there for you. I feel privileged to have her as my doctor. Dr Atkinson has helped me and my family for a number of years! She helped my partner through difficult times last year! And due to the nature of my job is always there when I need her! I trust her completely and have total confidence in her ability.

21st November 2015

Looked after my young family. Would contact us via telephone if possible. Looked after my wife and newborn son. Dr Atkinson goes above and beyond with her kindness and support. Supported myself with a period of stress which resulted in a short period of time off work. Through her support I was able to return within a sensible period.

21st November 2015

A very special doctor... and lady. I could not want any more in a family doctor. Caring, knowledgeable, patient and most importantly kind. Dr Atkinson supported myself though one of the most difficult times in my life. Without her it would have been an experience that would have been harder. For that, we as a family are very thankful. She is an asset to the practice.

Doctors working at Church Street Medical Centre