Dr Nicola Cawley

I have worked as a GP in Cumbria for 9 years, and have experience in dermatology. I have now completed the Diploma in Dermatology and carry out clinics at different locations over Cumbria.

17th May 2015
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

I was referred to Dr.Cawley at the dermatology clinic at Arnside House on 8th.May. She treated me efficiently and I found her very reassuring and I found she listened very carefully to what my worries were and set my mind at rest.She was very professional and carefully explained the procedure she was undertaking.The clinic was spotlessly clean ,adequate seating and I was impressed by the whole ambience of the clinic...a credit to the N.H.S. Gwen Lattimer.

19th November 2014

I'am 13 years old and i have severe case of eczema i was very distressed. My appointment with Dr. Cawley was very thorough and informative. She gave me 3 different creams, and tolled me to come back in 4 weeks time. I followed her instructions and now my skin is completely clear she gave me lots of advice. Dr. Cawley is the best doctor ever!!! Thanks for everything.

6th November 2014
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

I was seen by Doctor Cawley within ten minutes of the time of my appointment at Penrith Hospital, Bridge Lane. Her relaxed friendly manner was very reassuring and I was confident that the treatment I was given was appropriate and effective.

24th October 2014
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

Dr Nicola Cawley is a very pleasant lady. I felt very well treated by her and I was well satisfied with her diagnosis. She was clear and concise in explaining the current situation and her recommendations for the future was easily understood. She was very happy to answer my few questions satisfactorily which concerned me . At the end of my appointment and before I left her surgery Dr Cawley handed to me a copy of the letter which she had written to my GP ,Dr Jakobson Thank you Dr Cawley for your attention to detail throughout my consultation with you which is greatly appreciated. Best Wishes & Kindest of Regards Louis Maxwell NHS 427 011 8318

15th October 2014
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

Very communicative,efficient and sympathetic. Excellent care.

Short link to review Dr Nicola Cawley: http://iwgc.net/eq4m