Dr Nicola Burch

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

27th August 2017
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

Dr burch is fantastic. Every worry you have about your illness she will listen to and will do 110% to make this right again.I have never heard a bad word about this woman and I hope she stays in this field of work for a very long time as I don't trust anybody else to help me with my condition. In the 4.5 years I have known her I have never disagreed with anything she has said to me about my illness.

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

I fantastic doctor with incredible knowledge in every aspect of her specialty field. Considerate, proactive and listens to her patients. Everything you need in an incredible Doctor you will find in Dr N Burch.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

I had an appointment with Dr Nicola Burch in October 2016 after having problems getting diagnosis from my GP, she listened to all my problems and ordered a full set of tests, blood, faeces sample, colonoscopy. I ended up having a Pylori infection and she prescribed the meds for my GP to issue, also she diagnosed an under-active thyroid which explained why I constantly felt drained. I had been going to my GP ref this problem over several years. I should have had a follow up appointment with her today (but got my dates wrong and had it on my calendar for tomorrow) I rang up and apologised for missing my appointment because I wanted to personally thank her for listening to me and assisting with the diagnosis of underactive thyroid. I have got a new follow up appointment for August now. This doctor is totally amazing if you get an appointment to see her you will get sorted out. would like to express my thanks to her.

10th October 2016

10th October 2016
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

I had a appointment with Dr Nicola Burch at University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust in Coventry on Wednesday 5th October 2016 at 2.50pm in the afternoon in Clinic 4 and when she call me and I told her the problem I am having with my stomach and I got Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Dr Nicola Burch listen to me and she check my stomach and send me for blood test. I got an appointment with Dr Nicola Burch, Gastroenterology on Wednesday 1st February 2017 at 3.40pm in the afternoon, University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust in Coventry. Dr Nicola Burch is the best doctor at University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust in Coventry and no other doctors in NHS is better then Dr Nicola Burch and no other doctors could beat her and she is the best doctor in UK. Mo Patel in Nuneaton

Nearest Gastroenterologists