Dr Nicholas Ring

20th January 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery

It was my first visit to Dr Ring, after being with a previous doctor for over twelve years, and I found him to be extremely sympathetic and caring. He did everything he could to get me a hospital clinic appointment the same day, which he did and which I so appreciated. I have nothing but confidence in the whole practice for the future, from the friendly welcome at reception to the treatment I received, it was just excellent.

11th January 2016
Written by a patient at The Surgery

My wife and I have both been patients of Dr N Ring since he opened his first surgery in Pembroke Rd, Bristol, many years ago. We have always been very satisfied with the consistently high quality of professional care offered to us both by Dr Ring, whether our health problems have been of a serious nature, eg cancer investigations, surgery, IVF etc - or of a minor nature, eg ear infection, asthma, etc. We have found Dr Ring, his colleagues and staff always to be painstaking, reliable and efficient when responding to phone calls and requests or contacting outside specialists on our behalf. There is no question that we receive superior health care at Dr Ring;s surgery than we would otherwise receive at a larger impersonal group practice of GPs.

17th February 2015
Written by a patient at The Surgery

Have been going to this practice for the best part of twenty years and cannot fault them once that I can remember. Nothing is too much trouble. Have never been fobbed off and if you need something you get it. Overall small and friendly and infinitely superior to what my friends experience at large health centre type setups.

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at The Surgery

I had just transferred to Dr. Ring because I had moved into my late father's flat in his area. Prior to this, Dr. Ring attended my father when he was dying over New Year, and treated him with dignity and care. He also telephoned me to ask about my father's condition, and when he actually died Dr. Ring came within 10 minutes of my call to give me support and advice on the procedures to enable me to find an undertaker nearby etc. I attended his surgery today for the first time, and he took time to listen/treat/prescribe and take blood tests for several different ongoing problems, and made me feel I could relax and know that I would have proper care and be able to see just one doctor in future who would be aware of my medical conditions, rather than a different doctor each time at a larger surgery, which is what I have had up til now. Very happy, thank you!

6th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Surgery

This practice provides a great service. I thoroughly recommend it, they are friendly, flexible, helpful and caring.

Short link to review Dr Nicholas Ring: http://iwgc.net/eoip