Dr Nicholas Lewis

6th December 2014
Written by a patient at Northbourne Medical Centre

I have mentioned earlier in the survey that Dr Lewis is an amazing GP. He always has time for me, he understands my long term medical problems. I never feel rushed he always helps with any problems and is going to be very sadly missed. He has a wonderful manner and is always so polite and caring. There are not many GPs like him in the country, he is a young man with a young family and works so increadably hard he never has time for family as he is always at the surgery.

23rd November 2014
Written by a carer at Northbourne Medical Centre

We are so happy with the help and treatment we have had from Dr Lewis we shall miss him greatly.

21st November 2014
Written by a patient at Northbourne Medical Centre

I have only just started with Dr Lewis in last few months, after Dr Shamim left. What a fantastic doctor, in fact best I have ever met. Find it so sad he is now leaving, but the pressure put on GP's nowadays are so great they hardly have time for there own life and the more caring the less time which is a sad reality. Id much prefer a doctor that listens in preference to one that does not even look at you and just gives you a prescription every time.