Dr Nicholas Kendrew

22nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

I hear some people say how great this Doctor is and indeed, for them he may have been. Whatever went wrong on the day that I had him as my doctor though, I guess I will never know. He was rude and even worse than that, dishonest. He knew he had done wrong but chose not to act like it had never happened rather than admitting it and helping a patient. If ever the receptionist tells me that the doctor I'm seeing is Dr Kendrew again, I will tell her not to bother, I'll put up with the problem.

8th May 2014
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane

Dr. Kendrew I have been a patient of Dr. Kendrew for two years and have been very impressed by his thoughtful, friendly and approachable manner and his attention to detail. As a patient in his late sixties,I was treated by Dr. Kendrew following a urinary infection and subsequent investigation of the prostate gland which he now monitors every six months. I have utmost trust in his judgement and would recommend him to anyone as a considerate, very caring and effective doctor.

Short link to review Dr Nicholas Kendrew: http://iwgc.net/efnyh