Dr Nicholas Goyder

30th September 2017
Written by a patient at Air Balloon Surgery

Oh gosh, what can I say about Dr Goyder? He did more for me in 10 minutes than in 15 years of going around in circles. He is absolutely amazing. I have long term chronic medical conditions and see him quite regularly, he's been so supportive. I never feel rushed even though we only have 10 minutes and sometimes there is a wait or 3-4 weeks to see him because he is super busy and looks after so many people, but he just gives you the time and in those 10 minutes you're all that matters. He supported my dog being trained as my Assistance Dog and now my dog is a much needed lifeline performing tasks to help me in and out of my home, alerting to low blood sugar and hemiplegic migraines. Dr Goyder has helped me so so much and I am forever grateful for all he has done. I never feel stupid for asking questions and he ALWAYS explains everything to me. He has made such an incredible difference to my life. I completely recommend him to anyone and everyone. I think what is also quite telling is that I haven't met anyone yet with a bad word to say about him.

Short link to review Dr Nicholas Goyder: http://iwgc.net/edycd