Dr Nevil Vallayil

8th November 2016
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Health Centre

I have been using the surgery for over 20years I was not feeling well tried to book appointment with usual GP. Only appointment was with Dr. Valliyal who I had nt met before. I am very grateful to him for diagnosing my problem and sending me for an ultrasound. I am most fortunate as the ultra sound showed that I had problems with my gall bladder and that I needed to be operated upon urgently. Thank you Dr. I had the ultra sound at finchley memorial. You can check the result. The technician who did the scan missed that I have polyps as well as stones. I am lucky as my son is a surgeon he wanted me to have another ultra scan the radiologist in his hospital immediately spotted something and sent me for a ct scan. Every one is not as lucky as me to have a surgeon son. I think the technicians at finchley memorial should be more careful.

9th September 2016
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Health Centre

A really excellent GP. Listens to you properly and fully.

28th October 2013
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Health Centre

As a child i used to have this fear of doctors, as a adult since he has been practising he is a really attentive GP. Always professional and I would recommend him highly one of the best in North Finchley and all of London. He makes you feel at ease.

8th October 2013
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Health Centre

He always listen to your concerns , and he treats you as a whole not just as a "body" , he makes you feel you can trust him with your health concerns whatever they are , and that helps you open up , ensuring an excellent consultation .

Short link to review Dr Nevil Vallayil: http://iwgc.net/egcbz