Dr Neil Jackson

10th April 2016
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

I've known Dr Neil Jackson for a long time and he's been brilliant, professional, supprtive and person centred in his approach. Even though I imagine he has a heavy workload he always comes across as cheerful and interested.

29th December 2015
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

Dr Jackson takes the time to listen to your health issues and agrees a plan of care, medication or just advice. You do not feel rushed.

24th March 2015
Written by a carer at Acorn Group Practice

Dr Jackson was great with my step daughter - patient, explained everything to her, interested in her, calm and had time to talk to us. Brilliant - no one can moan about the NHS when we get service like this

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

The Doctor always makes me feel comfortable and listens to me. He is ready to offer help, care and advice where needed. I have no problem if he runs late because I know that I will equally have the time with him that I need.

23rd December 2014
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

I have been with Dr Jackson for many many years and he has always been very professional and very helpful. He always has time to listen to me and never makes me feel rushed in the consultation. I have in the past recommended him to one of my neighbours who also say he is an excellent doctor.

Short link to review Dr Neil Jackson: http://iwgc.net/eegsu