Dr Neil Jackson

4th June 2017
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

Doctor Jackson has always been amazingly supportive. Doctor Jackson always is in good mood, positive, and supportive. I have seen doctors for 2 years, whom only gave me prescriptions. Dr Jackson took the time to listen to me and my needs, and instead of prescribing more pills, he suggested me to use counseling or psychotherapy. He removed the stigma of Mind Health from my head. Also he was not afraid to tell me "it would help if you lost weight". I have been phsycally and mentally fit for almost 1 year now. Should not be for Dr Jackon, I would probably still be on sleeping pills. I would recomend him anytime.

10th April 2016
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

I've known Dr Neil Jackson for a long time and he's been brilliant, professional, supprtive and person centred in his approach. Even though I imagine he has a heavy workload he always comes across as cheerful and interested.

29th December 2015
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

Dr Jackson takes the time to listen to your health issues and agrees a plan of care, medication or just advice. You do not feel rushed.

24th March 2015
Written by a carer at Acorn Group Practice

Dr Jackson was great with my step daughter - patient, explained everything to her, interested in her, calm and had time to talk to us. Brilliant - no one can moan about the NHS when we get service like this

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at Acorn Group Practice

The Doctor always makes me feel comfortable and listens to me. He is ready to offer help, care and advice where needed. I have no problem if he runs late because I know that I will equally have the time with him that I need.

Short link to review Dr Neil Jackson: http://iwgc.net/eegsu