Dr Neera Jaitly

2nd December 2014

cant fault this GP, this is how all GPs should practice. 10/10

4th November 2014
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

Dr Jaitly is great... she is genuinely concerned. She is interested in you as a complete person not just as a patient presenting her with a condition. She is always there and on my side. She has become a friend who I turn to. She never gave up when I was presenting difficult symptoms to diagnose... she genuinely helps...and I trust her completely

Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

We find DrJaitly most approachable and helpful, she always discusses any matters raised with her in great detail and explains things in terms that a non medical person can understand. She always has time for her patients and makes no attempt to rush them out of the surgery. She also readily contactable by telephone should the need arise.She is a great credit to the Farley Road Medical Practice.

Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

This Dr. helped me immensley. She understood my illness immediately and is helping my ongoing recovery. This Dr. set up the very helpful counselling I received.

Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

I have been attending Dr Jaitly over a period of years.She has been a wonderful GP I had a bad hip fracture and was unable to go to the surgery she visited me at home. She listens and is a tower of strength any time one needs a referral to a Consultant you are referred. I hope she will always practice at Farleigh Road.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »