Dr Neena Grover

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at Shinfield Medical Practice

Dr Grover is amazing. I feel happy when the receptionist is able to book me in with her. I respect her wealth of knowledge. I would highly recommend Dr Grover - she listens, you feel at ease and doesn’t rush you at all.

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at Shinfield Medical Practice

I was very pleased that I was able to make an appointment though there website and I was very happy that Dr Grover listened to what I had to say. I very happy with the way I was treated both by Dr Grover and the ladies in the pharmacy, who I find very helpful every time I go in.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Shinfield Medical Practice

Dr Grover is very gentle and patient. She gave me all the time I needed, listened carefully and answered all my questions thoroughly. She helped me reach a decision about my care that felt right for me and explained everything clearly. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable and you feel safe in her care.

5th March 2018
Written by a patient at Shinfield Medical Practice

A very competent doctor who has the time to listen and discuss the situation. A very pleasant and personable doctor. You feel very safe with her.

1st August 2017
Written by a patient at Shinfield Medical Practice

Great doctor who is caring and knowledgable

Short link to review Dr Neena Grover: http://iwgc.net/eedfx