Dr Neena Grover

19th February 2016
Written by a patient at Shinfield Medical Practice

Dr Grover will always be my first choice for an appointment. She was and continues to be a wonderful support when my husband was diagnosed with two different cancers in 2010. I don't know how I would have come through that dark period with her kindness and understanding. She has a wonderful bedside manner and always listens. She involves me in decisions about my health. She never clock watches and always has a warm smile. She is a very gentle lady.

23rd July 2015

I completely trust Dr Grover. She always gives me the time I need she's definitely not a clock watcher. I always come away feeling I was listened to. It's like I am the only patient in the waiting room. Of course I'm not but Dr. Grover has a very calming nature. When I speak to other aquaintences I realise how fortunate we are to have this surgery & Dr Grover so close. The reception staff, office staff all seem to have the same welcoming nature. Having a pharmacy on site is an added bonus. Like the reviewer before me, whenever possible I will endeavour to book my appointments when Dr Grover is on duty. When this has not been possible in the event of me needing an appointment on the day I have never had a problem with any of the other doctors.

9th June 2015
Written by a patient at Shinfield Medical Practice

Excellent. Clearly dedicated, considerate, professional and pleasant.

3rd June 2015
Written by a patient at Shinfield Medical Practice

Dr Grover is very kind and caring, taking time to listen to your worries. She puts you at ease and is very thorough. I feel very lucky that myself and my family are under her care.

2nd June 2015
Written by a patient at South Reading Surgery

Dr Grover is very caring and listens to you and gives great advice. I will only see her and will plan my appointment around her availibilty.

Short link to review Dr Neena Grover: http://iwgc.net/eedfx