Dr Neena Buntwal

• Psychiatry

Latest Reviews

4th January 2016
Written by a patient at Cheltenham General Hospital

Dr Buntwal was obviously having a bad day when she saw me on this occasion but that should not affect her work. Dr Buntwal mis-diagnosed me despite my explaining in detail my condition and symptoms I was experiencing. She was doubting my symptoms despite her nursing assistants views and observations. Dr Buntwals lack of professionalism and curt, dismissive attitude caused me to leave the surgery and within an hour I was unconscious in hospital experiencing grand mal seizures. Do not accept poor treatment from doctors and do not allow them to bully you out of their office as it could be fatal. I feel sorry for the patients in Gloucestershire under the so called professional care of Dr Neena Buntwal, she is useless and if you don't agree with her or your face doesn't fit then the outcome could be disastrous. Please avoid Dr Neena Buntwal at all costs. Your life and well being could well depend on it.

Nearest Psychiatrists