Dr Neelima Vucha

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Rochford Medical Practice

It is nice to be able to see a lady doctor with female problems. This doctor listened carefully, examined thoroughly and was very confident in her diagnosis and the medication she prescribed.

Written by a patient at Rochford Medical Practice

She showed great care and I felt she took the time to be thorough.

Written by a patient at Rochford Medical Practice

Very approachable. Was extremely thorough with my diagnoses. Phoned the hospital and made me an emergency appointment. Was great at explaining blood test results etc. very professional in her approach. She also phoned me later in the morning to give hospital results and arranged for me to pick up new medication. I am very impressed.

Written by a carer at Rochford Medical Practice

I could not imagine getting better help and care. She has a great manner and strives to give the very best advice and treatment available.

17th November 2014
Written by a patient at Rochford Medical Practice

Having previously been seen for the same condition by one of the nurses and twice by another doctor, Dr Vucha took more interest in my condition and referred me to the hospital for a specialist consultation and finally an answer to my ailment.

Doctors working at Rochford Medical Practice