Dr Neelam Sisodia

• Psychiatry

5th March 2016
Written by a patient at Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Fantastic doctor. Doesn't judge and is compassionate. She is quick to get things done for me with no messing about. Really listens and supports to help get me the best and most appropriate care.

25th May 2014
Written by a patient at Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Dr Sisodia assisted me through my pregnancy and post deliver of my son in 2010 due to a long standing diagnosis of Bi Polar Disorder, I felt supported and listened to and we worked in partnership. I managed to remain well but was very close to become unwell post delivery and I do feel Dr Sisodia and her input prevented this - plus fantastic support from the mother and baby unit. We hope for another baby before too long and I look forward to going through that journey with Dr Sisodia's support, I do believe she worked with me in a recovery orientated manner.

19th February 2014
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

Prescribes too much medication without advising of risks and no alternative treatment methods.would not recommend this doctor.when you are so poorly you do not question the judgement of a health care provider.in hindsight I would say challenge decisions .this can be difficult with mental ilness as you lose yourself .

Nearest Psychiatrists