Dr Nathan Anthony

I am a consultant psychiatrist with extensive experience in assessing and treating clients with a wide variety of mental health issues and psychological problems. I am fully committed to getting to the root of problems that people encounter during their lives. My professional ethos centers around getting clients back on their feet as quickly as possible. I practice at convenient locations across London, Kent and Surrey and also offer treatment to international clients.

1st September 2017
Written by a patient at Keats House

Dr Anthony was immensely helpful in getting me back on my feet quickly after a very deep depression. Dr Anthony is an attentive and empathetic listener and showed genuine commitment to getting me on the right medication. He also connected me very quickly with a terrific psychoanalyst who could help me further through CAT.

1st September 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove

Professional & caring. Helped greatly.

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove

Dr Anthony is a lifesaver and I owe him a lot as he helped me get through a difficult part of my life. I found him easier to talk to and very understanding and would highly recommend him.

13th August 2017
Written by a patient at Keats House

In my view Dr Anthony is fantastic, he has helped me through a very difficult time in my life and has helped me to deal with my emotions. I am a naturally private person, therefore being faced with talking to a stranger in this environment was worrying, however Dr Anthony made me feel at ease and he has an ability to make you want to share your experiences with him. He is very supportive and non judgemental - I have never felt that he has judged me in any way, only tried to help me. He has always said that the care plan should be made together and has always insisted on me understanding his viewpoint and what he feels would benefit my treatment to make sure I was happy with it. He is fantastic Dr and doesn't believe in labelling people with conditions as everyone's experience is completely different. I can't recommend him highly enough.

11th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove

Dr Anthony has helped me in more ways than you can imagine. I have learned/am learning to manage a condition that I suspected that I had for a long time and has had significant impact on my life. I cannot praise him enough.

Short link to review Dr Nathan Anthony: http://iwgc.net/ee4mt