Dr Nathan Anthony

• Psychiatry

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at Keats House

Dr Anthony has a very calm and reassuring manner and listened to everything I said. The course of treatment that was recommended was exactly what I needed and helped me overcome some very long standing issues.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at St Johns Wood Medical Practice

I'd been suffering with acute GAD for sometime before I sort specialised help. Having never spoken to psychiatrist before I didn't know what to expect and had my reservations. I've found Dr Nathan Anthony to be incredibly supportive and knowledgeable. Immediately within my first session he clearly demonstrated what was happening within my brain is biochemical and to my relief I'm not going crazy. As a private person I struggle to open up and talk about myself but Dr Anthony has put me at such ease that I feel comfortable being open and honest around him. By the end of my first session I had a clear prognosis and a plan of action for my road to recovery. I'm now 4 sessions in and i'm already seeing a vast improvement in my GAD symptoms.

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

Dr Anthony was very warm and friendly and made me feel totally at ease. He asked all the right questions to get to a diagnosis. I'm happy with the course of action he has suggested. He's also been supportive as I've started my treatment.

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Keats House

I was referred to Dr Anthony when my anxiety and depression took a big downturn earlier this year. I found him from the outset to be an excellent listener who allowed me to talk whilst at the same time getting the information he needed by means of gentle questioning. His whole manner is very reassuring. By the end of the first session I had a diagnosis and a treatment plan. I then had 4 more sessions with Dr Anthony to implement the plan and monitor my progress. I particularly liked that he left the need for future sessions up to me - so I never felt that there were appointments just for the sake of having them. Every appointment added something. I would recommend Dr Anthony to anyone suffering from anxiety type issues. He is very empathetic, caring and reassuring

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at Lily House

I recently felt I needed a specialist opinion, as some recent physical and mental health issues had culminated in my feeling completely overwhelmed and this had begun to cause problems at work. Dr Anthony listened to my situation, asked relevant questions and was able to give me a diagnosis - one that made a lot of sense to me. He also gave me some practical recommendations to be able to move forward with getting the medication and therapy I need for a condition that is manageable. I’m grateful to him and to Teresa for their kindness.

Short link to review Dr Nathan Anthony: http://iwgc.net/ee4mt