Dr Nathan Anthony

• Psychiatry

1st November 2018
Written by a patient at Keats House

Nathan made me feel very comfortable and listened carefully. His assessment of my situation was insightful, expert and very convincing. The treatment plan suggested gives me hope there is a better future ahead.

2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Psychiatry-UK

I was diagnosed with severe depression, with heavy luggages to deal with. From the 1st session, which aimed only at understanding what the best treatment and/or therapy for me would be, he already helped me to see what was happening in my life from another angle. He advised me a therapy which worked for me personally. In 4 months only I already back on track. Not fully sorted as such things take time, but actually stronger than where I was before falling. Definitely advise.

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove

He really listened and was very helpful. would definitely recommend.

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at Keats House

Dr Anthony has a very calm and reassuring manner and listened to everything I said. The course of treatment that was recommended was exactly what I needed and helped me overcome some very long standing issues.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at St Johns Wood Medical Practice

I'd been suffering with acute GAD for sometime before I sort specialised help. Having never spoken to psychiatrist before I didn't know what to expect and had my reservations. I've found Dr Nathan Anthony to be incredibly supportive and knowledgeable. Immediately within my first session he clearly demonstrated what was happening within my brain is biochemical and to my relief I'm not going crazy. As a private person I struggle to open up and talk about myself but Dr Anthony has put me at such ease that I feel comfortable being open and honest around him. By the end of my first session I had a clear prognosis and a plan of action for my road to recovery. I'm now 4 sessions in and i'm already seeing a vast improvement in my GAD symptoms.

Short link to review Dr Nathan Anthony: http://iwgc.net/ee4mt