Dr Nathan Anthony

I am a consultant psychiatrist with extensive experience in assessing and treating clients with a wide variety of mental health issues and psychological problems. I am fully committed to getting to the root of problems that people encounter during their lives. My professional ethos centers around getting clients back on their feet as quickly as possible. I practice at convenient locations across London, Kent and Surrey and also offer treatment to international clients.

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove

He was extremely helpful and I really felt he listened to me and cared. I came out feeling relieved that I had found someone genuine who I could speak to.

4th November 2017
Written by a patient at Keats House

Dr Anthony was really empathetic towards my problems and really listened to me. I feel he was really easy to talk to and genuinely wanted to help. I would definitely recommend him to others.

4th November 2017
Written by a patient at Wilbraham Place Practice

I met Dr. Anthony at one of the lowest points of my life. I can't express enough how grateful I am to him for helping me get back on my feet. The very first time I met Dr. Anthony he knew exactly how I was feeling and I finally felt someone heard and understood me. He has been caring and supportive. He was very clear on the different therapy options and time frame required. The medication he has put me on has been just right for me. I have been regularly attending my sessions with Dr. Antony as they continue to help me understand and manage my often confusing and overwhelming emotions. I would highly recommend Dr. Anthony for depression and anxiety.

3rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Wilbraham Place Practice

Dr Anthony is excellent. He has empathy and I fully trust his judgment. He suggested a medication to me that has really helped which I have been on for over two years. I always feel heard and understood during my appointments. I highly recommend Dr Anthony if you have depression and/or anxiety.

29th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove

Dr Anthony has given me superb advice, support and the treatment I needed. He is both responsive in person and out of office, as well as provide a flexible time table. I highly recommend to anyone else needing professional help.

« 1 2 3 4 »