Dr Nathan Anthony

I am a consultant psychiatrist with extensive experience in assessing and treating clients with a wide variety of mental health issues and psychological problems. I am fully committed to getting to the root of problems that people encounter during their lives. My professional ethos centers around getting clients back on their feet as quickly as possible. I practice at convenient locations across London, Kent and Surrey and also offer treatment to international clients.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

14th February 2018
Written by a patient at Keats House

I had no idea what to expect but Dr Anthony put me at total ease and knew exactly what sort of treatment I needed. I have spoken to lots of professionals before and it was the first time i really felt like someone knew how to help.

14th February 2018
Written by a patient at Keats House

I didn't realise how ill I was but eventually my husband persuaded me to see a psychiatrist. Dr Anthony was recommended to me and since I have been seeing him for the last 4 months my depression has completely abated with the help of the right medication and therapy. Dr Anthony always took the time to explain the reason why I was feeling like this and also spent the time explaining my symptoms to my husband. I am so happy to be on the road to recovery and feel like I am back to my old self now. Dr Anthony was always very patient with my endless questions and I would certainly recommend him (and have done so) to my friends. Sara.

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Keats House

Complete waste of time. I would not recommend Nathan Anthony to anyone. Especially if you are dealing with depression please avoid him. Offers no insight and will be strick with his time. Even going so far as to stopping me while discussing self harm and suicide as the hour was up.

24th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wilbraham Place Practice

I would highly recommend Dr Anthony, who is a highly skilled professional with a really lovely bedside manner and gentle, collaborative approach that puts you completely at ease. In a very short space of time he has got to the heart of my presenting condition and identified causal factors, explaining why my prior treatment by other healthcare professionals had proved unsuccessful. Although I have barely begun my treatment, I already feel better than I have done in a very long time, and owe Dr Anthony an enormous debt of gratitude for this.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wilbraham Place Practice

I was very cynical after several failed treatments, but Dr Anthony knew instantly the type of treatment that would work for me. I was very surprised by the effectiveness of the treatment and would recommend it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »