Dr Natasha Gopee

Written by a NHS patient at Nottingham City Hospital
29th November 2021

I was referred to Dr Gopee by my GP and have had a number of telephone/skype appointments with her over the period of a year. I found Dr Gopee to be professional, friendly, patient and compassionate. Dr Gopee always took the time to explain anything I was unsure about, and I never felt rushed or unheard. Her expertise is evident, and yet she is a great listener. The notes that she shared with me confirmed this - I was very impressed at just how clearly and accurately Dr Gopee understood my issue and background from my confused, out of sequence descriptions. Her summaries even helped me understand myself better. She has really helped me. Her treatment and interventions have been lifechanging for me. I feel like I'm now on a path to reach my potential. Dr Gopee also spotted another issue and gently encouraged me to seek advice from my GP and also contacted them - with my consent. My GP should've been on top off of the issue already. Her intervention may well have saved my life, or at the very least averted a major lifechanging health event. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Dr Gopee

Written by a NHS patient at Nottingham City Hospital
26th October 2021

Very helpfully and caring helped me out alot and listen very well would recommended

Written by a NHS patient at Grantham Health Centre
18th October 2021

I would recommend Dr Gopee who has helped me over the last few years coping with my condition. She is kind and caring, always listens to what I have to say and takes my worries seriously. Her advice and ideas have been a real help. She has also thoroughly monitored my physical health related to the side effects of my medication and has referred me to the GP when this has caused potential issues. I am grateful for everything she has done for me.

Written by a NHS patient at Grantham Health Centre
18th October 2021

As a parent of an adult son with ASD/ADHD, I have found Dr Gopee an enormous support. She has empathy, makes practical suggestions to help my son cope with everyday life and has made herself available at short notice during difficult and challenging situations. She is a great listener and excellent communicator and takes the time to thoroughly understand my son's complex needs.

• Psychiatry