Dr Natasha Gilchrist

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

Dr.Gilchrist was an asset to this practice. She always listened and did what she could to help. It would have been nice however to have been told that she was leaving. I only found out when I tried to make an appointment and was told that I was one of Dr.Baileys patients. If you're reading these reviews please look at the dates they were written.

27th December 2015
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

Dr Gilchrist always listens carefully and attentively, She discusses treatment options and seems aware of my allergies. She refers me for tests when necessary and is aware of time delays for these and tells me so that I do not worry about this. I am totally satisfied that I get the best care possible from her.

5th November 2015
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

No suggestions, it was all excellent

12th September 2015
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

listened and accepted that I know my own body and its reactions to medication

6th June 2015
Written by a patient at Old Town Surgery

She is really kind and sensative and you never feel rushed. Many doctors i have seen just fob you off with "its a virus" but she takes her time and genuinely listen to your concerns and carries out the tests need to help diagnose. Lovely doctor and a credit to the team