Dr Natalie Jesshop

30th May 2017
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

I am not a patient at this practice but became unwell while visiting a family member in the area. I was given an appointment next day, first thing in the morning, with Dr Natalie Jesshop. From the moment I arrived at the surgery, I was warmly welcomed. Dr Jesshop listened to me and made a full examination. Nothing seemed too much trouble. She suggested and organised an immediate ECG which was carried out quickly and expertly by the nurses, Dee and Sue. I have not had an ECG before but they made me feel completely at ease. Dr Jesshop then concluded that further investigation was essential. This resulted in an immediate appointment at the Ambulatory Emergency Care Unit at St Peter's Hospital where I was also expertly treated within the day. I would like to thank Dr Jesshop and the nurses, Dee and Sue, for their kindness and expertise. Their teamwork is impressive. The residents of West Byfleet are indeed fortunate to have such a practice on their doorstep - a glimpse of the NHS working at its best.

3rd April 2015
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

DrJesshop was understanding and very knowledgeable. For me these are the two most important attributes of a doctor. Although I had to wait a few days to get an appointment with her, it was worthwhile. I think that GPs are under considerable pressure to see their patients in the 10 minute slots provided. Some patients require longer.

26th March 2015
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

Full understanding of issue and arrangement of treatment

27th February 2015
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

Felt totally comfortable and she did listened to all my questions.

20th February 2015
Written by a patient at Wey Family Practice

I felt the Dr did not listen to what I was telling her. I came away feeling non the wiser! Very disappointed!

Short link to review Dr Natalie Jesshop: http://iwgc.net/efhjh