Dr Natalie Direkze

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

21st November 2017
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

My first consultation with this consultant was on 22nd August 2017. I was very worried about my condition but she quickly and skilfully put me at ease. She listened to my problems and I was greatful that she examined me throughly and was prompt in sending me for further investigations. She explained everything in details and displayed a good balance between being professional while still being caring. I felt that she gave me the appropriate treatments and a through review follow up after the results of the investigations on 14th November 2017. Again she displayed care and kindness within her professionalism. She was happy with improvements in my health and so discharged me from her care.

4th November 2015
Written by a patient at Frimley Park Hospital

I have never had such great care as I've had with Dr Direkze. I've been suffering with UC from childhood being diagnosed for almost 20 years. I've seen many different doctors in that time and while I've never had a problem with any of them, none have given the care and understanding that I've had from Dr Direkze. I'm devastated she has left Frimley Park.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists