Dr Natalie Ashton

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Mill Road Surgery

My first ever appointment at this surgery was Dr Ashton's first day and I've stuck with her ever since. She's a fantastic doctor, professional, yet very down to earth and she actually listens and cares. I would highly recommended her to anyone.

2nd May 2015
Written by a patient at Mill Road Surgery

I have only just met Doctor Ashton but her wonderful patience and understanding mean that I will request her every time (poor woman!). I needed help with an acute event and Dr Ashton was so supportive and helpful, seeing me at short notice and giving me all the time I needed, even though I know she was pushed for time. A few days later she rang me back when my symptoms returned and gave me excellent advice and support. I found Dr Ashton to be fun and approachable, someone I would feel very comfortable discussing personal matters with. I would recommend her to anyone and would like to pass on my thanks for her care.