Dr Nasima Matine

• Psychiatry

29th September 2017
Written by a patient at Gpsi Dermatology Service Cambridge

She gave no helpful psychological advice while I was at the Phoenix and she certainly didn’t listen to me. When I left recently, she discharged me purely because I was weight restored, even though we all knew mentally I wasn’t. Since then, I have honestly felt like I’m not ill enough and I’m really struggling to feel like my opinion is valid. Worst doctor ever, don’t send your kids here for help!!

29th September 2017
Written by a patient at Gpsi Dermatology Service Cambridge

I was at the Phoenix for a long time and when through a very difficult period around my admission, however Dr Matine was very good at letting me guide my care as much as I was able at the time. She was consistently patient with me and didn't rush my treatment despite having restored the weight- I believe that she always had my best interests and made the right decisions about my care. The only thing she could improve is her attendance to work.

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at Gpsi Dermatology Service Cambridge

She is the worst doctor I have ever experienced! I was struggling at lot when admitted into the Phoenix Center and she didn't listen to a word I said, also she did not help me nor anyone else on the unit mentally and only offered medication to help with psychological damage. She did not listen to your opinion or what you had to say and just laughed at you instead. She would discharge people who weren't mentally ready at all because they were weight restored. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone or anyone who would like to recover.

Nearest Psychiatrists