Dr Naomi Startin

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Burney Street Practice

Listened, explained and advised on option treatements.

10th December 2016
Written by a patient at Burney Street Practice

Dr Startin is an exceptional GP. We went to her with fertility problems and she was kind, caring and immensely helpful. She went out of her way to research an unusual condition in her own time and went above and beyond in helping us get good treatment. We are incredibly grateful to have been under her care. This is a doctor with a big heart, who is also thorough, rigorous and curious. You'd be lucky to be her patient.

8th March 2016
Written by a patient at Burney Street Practice

I find it depressing that a highly professional doctor such as Dr Startin has to be reviewed as though she was a restaurant! This Doctor is both dedicated and hardworking. It would be hard to find her equal anywhere. I write as a well travelled person with experience of being treated in at least a dozen foreign countries. We're lucky to have her.

11th April 2014
Written by a patient at Burney Street Practice

I was examined by Dr Startin today for a very embarrassing wee problem. As a 38 year old male I felt very anxious about how she would examine me, HOWEVER, she was amazing, made me feel at ease, examined me and prescribed a great solution, honestly, and I have seen a few GP's most of whom have been a waste of time (there was one at the Royal Standard Practice that couldn't speak English properly!). My wife and I thoroughly recommend Dr Startin and wouldn't hesitate seeing her again our recommending her to anyone.

9th December 2013
Written by a patient at Burney Street Practice

Very disappointed with how this doctor treated me when I took my baby for the first time to the GP. As soon we entered the GP room she had an attitude about her and as we sat down and tried to explain the reason for our visit she had an irritated face and was very rude, condescending and annoyed every time I tried to talk. I left the room very upset that day. The second time we went to see her I had hoped that it was one off, however, she was worse than the first time. This time she was even more rude, patronising, belittled me and asked me inappropriate and quite mean intended questions that made me feel like a horrible mother. I left the room feeling very upset, feeling judged and rather abused. I will complain about her and I hope she learns from her mistakes.