Dr Nainal Shah

• Geriatric medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Did listen to me and explained my condition after being taken to hospital having had a Transient global amnesia . made arrangements for a MRI scan and then had a follow up appointment. also saw my ankles and legs were very swollen with the blood pressure pills I was on said SHE would write to my GP. Felt very much cared for.

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Dr Shah was a very caring sympathetic personable Doctor who listened attentively to my concerns and gave precise considered consultations meeting all my expectations for the conditions I was experiencing. I am fully happy and satisfied having met Dr Shah on a number of occasions that she is a very professional medical practitioner within her field.

26th April 2016
Written by a carer at The Leicester Royal Infirmary

My dad was seen by Dr Shah on 12 Apr2016. She was very thorough. She spoke to my dad in a very kind manner and explained the situation to him regarding the changes he now has to make. Dr Shah is an excellent consultant. At no time did we feel rushed and were given a chance to ask any questions that we might have had. Overall I came away feeling very satisfied.

Nearest Geriatric medicine specialists