Dr Naila Rasul

29th December 2016
Written by a patient at Woodside Health Centre

I suffer from depression and an eating disorder, which has hospitalised by in the past and left me feeling suicidal. No one has made me feel so judged about this as Dr Rasul. I try to avoid seeing her, but for whatever reason the doctor I wanted to see will be busy and so I'll get her instead. Everytime I see her, she says the same things: Do I really need the antidepressants? Shouldn't I think about stopping taking them soon? Would I like to try cutting down soon? Etc. It might not sound like much, but the antodepressants have saved my life. Even on them, I can still really struggle. It's only been about 9 months since I was hospitalised, and in that time I have also been made redundant from my job, so I don't think it's wrong of me to feel like I still need them. The psychologist I'm seeing agrees with me. It is also the tone with which Dr Rasul speaks to you. She is always judgemental and condescending. I always end up in tears after seeing her.

Short link to review Dr Naila Rasul: http://iwgc.net/egakg