Dr Naheed Khan

Dr Khan is a Consultant Neurologist with has expertise in all areas of neurology including headache, migraine, epilepsy, dementia and acute neurology as well as complex neurology requiring a second opinion. Her expertise lies in Parkinson's disease and Movement disorders.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

5th November 2018
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

I have just had my first appointment with Dr NL Khan and It was the first time since I was diagnosed with Parkinson's five years ago that I have come away from seeing a consultant feeling positively cheerful. Dr Khan was welcoming, friendly and seemed genuinely interested. She was frank about the fact she can give no guarantees about results, but convincing in her determination to do her best. I know there is a long way to go and plenty to think about but it does make a difference to feel such warm support.

9th August 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

After suffering for many years with what I'd always been told was a nervous tic, affecting my head and upper body. From the first consultation with Dr Khan, she diagnosed me with Dystonia. We tried a number of different medications and including botox and although I haven't found the absolute solution - I feel confident that I've made progress and this will continue to be a case of trial and error. Dr Khan was very easy to talk to, she was extremely personable and I always felt like I was being treated like an individual and not a patient. I'll be forever grateful for her for providing me with a diagnosis.

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

I was examined by my GP who suggested that I attend Maidstone Hospital and to see Neurologist Consultant Naheed Khan and after my examination she told me that I was suffering from Cerebral Dystonia and was offered injections of Botox otherwise to take tablets for this condition. I commenced my treatment by having Botox injections which had to be put into my neck. Although when I have told my friends and family what I chose to have done they were amazed to think that I could have these injections into the muscles in my neck without any pain. What happened to me was that when I commenced my treatment there was very little pain and inconvenience. As I continued over years, (I was receiving 3 injections into the same 3 muscles each time I visited hospital) I gradually found that the pain was too much for me and I could not continue with my treatment. I had a discussion with Neurologist Consultant Naheed Khan who was so interested and listened to me very carefully, she referred me back to my GP suggesting that I continue my treatment taking Procyclidine tablets, which I am currently taking. I was so hoping that my injections would control my condition and not be as painful as they were when I had this treatment but unfortunately, this was not the case for me. Currently, the Procyclidine tablets do not seem to affect me and I feel more able to cope with my condition. I can only recommend a visit to Neurologist Consultant Naheed Khan, for Neurological treatment, who I am sure you will find is a thorough and extremely helpful Consultant and do not have any hesitation at all in recommending her.

28th June 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Dr. Khan was absolutely lovely. I was very nervous when had to go and see a neurologist but she calm you down very quickly with her confident and professionalism. I thought i had a brain tumor and i panicked. she ordered the necessary test and quickly found out that i don't have anything fatal. she didn't stop there. using her expertise found that i have sleeping disorder. cured me with some medicine very quickly. i highly recommend Dr. Khan

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I first met Dr. Khan last year and within a few minutes of being in her consulting room she pretty much knew the condition I was suffering from. Her care is fantastic. She listens to what you as a patient have to say (something more medical people should do!). I would recommend her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »