Dr Naheed Khan

Dr Khan is a Consultant Neurologist with has expertise in all areas of neurology including headache, migraine, epilepsy, dementia and acute neurology as well as complex neurology requiring a second opinion. Her expertise lies in Parkinson's disease and Movement disorders.

4th November 2017
Written by a carer at Maidstone Hospital

My daughters quality of life has improved so much since being under Dr Khan. She listened to what we had to say and she explained things to us so we could understand. My daughter has epilepsy, autism, a learning disability and" loose joints." Dr Khan also arranged for my daughter to see the epileptic nurse and we have numbers to contact someone with knowledge and support whenever we need it. My daughter has only had one grand mall in eleven months instead of averaging one a month and petit mall one a month (approx) instead of a few every day. As my daughter has a learning disability this makes a great difference to her concentration and understanding of everything around her. As I have already said my daughters quality of life has improved far beyond what we could ever have hoped for. Our grateful thanks to Dr Khan and Andy the nurse for your ongoing care.

3rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

I visited a few times with my mother following my Traumatic Brain Injury Amongst other things, she set me targets and steps to take which have gone on to help in many ways and become a major (happy) part of my daily life. In particular her target setting helped me with my self esteem!

23rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

On my first visit with Dr. Khan she diagnosed a rare problem I have called Orthostatic Tremor. Her advice has been superb. Thank You. Mr J J Riggs.

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

Dr. Naheed Khan, (Neurologist) has been assisting with my symptoms in a very professional manner and has helped me so much, that I just cannot thank or even praise her enough times! Dr. N. Khan has always been direct but is ever so polite, respectful and has at all times been courteous and very considerate not only to myself, but to that of my wife as well. For a long time, I have been passed between pillar and post with specialists and other professionals, most of whom just did not know how to deal with my symptoms, that is until I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Dr. N. Khan, whom I now see every 6x months at Maidstone hospital based in Kent. As a little over 13x years ago whilst on holiday in Italy, I suffered a "Traumatic Brain Injury", when a plank of wood fell from the ceiling and hit me directly on top of my head. I now suffer with issues such as: Short term memory, severe depression/ anxiety as well as sleep disorders, to name a few of my conditions. But worse of all, for a majority of this time I have suffered from severe migraines that occurred daily and I found totally unbearable to live with! But with the help of Dr. N. Khan I have now been diagnosed with (Hemi-Crania Continuator) or “Continuous Migraines”, and I have now been introduced to a medication that I can only describe as being a "Miracle drug"... As my migraines are now better than they have ever been before and the relief from this dreadful condition is simply incredible! If it was not for Dr. N. Khan`s attention to detail and understanding, I can honestly say that I would by now be at my wits end, as I honestly thought that I would have to live with this awful condition for the rest of my life! I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my letter of praise and I hope that anyone who is fortunate enough to meet Dr. N. Khan will feel the same way as I do! Thank you.

2nd October 2017
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

I have found Dr Khan to be very friendly and and good at putting you at ease. She explains your diagnosis and medication cleary. I am very happy she is my neurologist.

Short link to review Dr Naheed Khan: http://iwgc.net/euyv