dr-naheed-khan

25th January 2022

I am writing this feedback on behalf of my wife and she and I had a face to face consultation today with Dr Khan regarding my wife's Parkinson's condition today and Dr Khan could not have been better towards her. She was so welcoming, supportive and understanding of my wife's condition. She made both of us feel that she totally understood and cared for not just my wife's health but also how I was managing caring for my wife. She was so amazing at judging both our feelings and concerns and both of us came away feeling much more positive and stronger. I and my wife are so pleased with her very special way of talking to and understanding of my wife's condition.

Written by a private patient at London Bridge Hospital
10th December 2021

After over ten years of endless tests and different medications else where I’ve finally been diagnosed by Dr Khan after being under her care for only a few months. Couldn’t be happier with this result and how well Dr Khan has listened and helped me with this.

18th October 2021

Dr Khan listened carefully to my complicated history and quickly identified an issue that had not been previously explored, likely arising from a perinatal injury. An MRI confirmed the diagnosis, and an increase in medication was recommended and proved successful. This fundamentally changed my outlook, giving me a confidence in my care that had been lacking for a very long time. Upon review a year later I have been referred for further investigation and advised to explore additional medication. Dr Khan not only made me feel heard, but fully confident in her diagnosis and optimistic that I can better understand and affect my condition. The value of this cannot be overstated.

10th August 2021

I saw Dr.Khan at Maidstone Hospital several times with a tremor which was gradually preventing me from being able to do normal every day activities, such as writing and serving food. I was unable to enjoy my hobbies; dressmaking, cross stitch, etc. She always listened to what I said and referred me to Queen's Hospital at Romford for Deep Brain Stimulation surgery. She told me that they were the experts at this particular surgery. It is now a year since my surgery took place and I can do all the things which my tremor had prevented. I am very grateful to Dr. Khan for her referral.

Dr Khan is a Consultant Neurologist with has expertise in all areas of neurology including headache, migraine, epilepsy, dementia and acute neurology as well as complex neurology requiring a second opinion. Her expertise lies in Parkinson's disease and Movement disorders.

Nearest Neurologists