dr-naheed-khan

Written by a private patient at London Bridge Hospital
17th April 2021

Dr. Khan is a perceptive, insightful and intelligent neurologist. She is very passionate about supporting the patients who come to see her, extremely meticulous in finding answers to explain symptoms and also compassionate, understanding and empathetic. Her approach is refreshing; she listens attentively without any preconceptions or judgements and explains things clearly and honestly. She is a skilled and trustworthy doctor who seeks the best outcome for her patients.

Written by a NHS patient at Maidstone Hospital
15th February 2021

The nicest dr we have ever met.. dr made an amazing change in Laura's ( daughter) health by changing her medication.. dr was so informative, kind and caring and really listened to our concerns also listened to Laura and discussed all the changes to us..

Written by a carer at Maidstone Hospital
3rd January 2021

On Nov 9th we had a phone session with this doctor, she told me Wife has MSA, she didnt elaborate and said she would write to us, we are still waiting for the letter nearly 2 months later, we feel abandoned by the NHS, My Wifes situation is dire. I am at a loss.

Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital
7th December 2020

Absolutely amazing, very professional and personal with my concerns and migraines I suffer from for many years, I would highly recommend to anyone suffering like I have for years so much empathy and care towards her patients.

Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital
1st December 2020

My first visit to a hospital in a new area following a return to the UK i was nervous as hell. What if it was all in my head ? What if i had the onset of dementia (its in my family) a neurologist i was seeing a neurologist...... my mind went into over drive with fear. I cant be ill I am single and have no one - i am going to be told it’s panic attacks and stress caused by your job so pick yourself up and get on with it. How wrong was I - very to be honest. A lady appeared in the waiting calling out my name, I froze. My name was repeated and I looked up, Dr Khan greeted me there and then with a simple “hello Lee common through” and smiled. All of a sudden my fears melted I mean I actually felt them leave my body it was the way Dr Khan spoke so reassuring and relaxed, her manor was i can help and i will. Dr Khan explained how she preferred to work, was extremely open and so honest from the worse case scenario to the best out come. Obviously there was going to be the dreaded Q&A session but on this occasion it was and always has been more of a humble enquiry - no answers were forced or nor was I directed to one it was amazing. My symptoms sounded horrendous to me when Dr Khan read them back > Blinding headache > Giddiness that was unreal i really couldn’t stand > Eyes that rolled round my head (just like you see in the cartoons) > In the worse case were i collapsed I stayed Dr Khan smiled and said truly believe you chronic migraines that take over your body but to be safe I am sending you for a scan. I was amazed this Dr was listening to me, reassured me with the questioning technique, put me at ease with her direct and openness - no cloak and daggers and genuinely cared about me. More than all that Dr Khan took time to listen to ensure she understood all my fears. Dr Khans skill and tenacity has provided the right medication to control the headaches, explained clearly the signs and what to do. There is underlying skill to treating patients and thats the human touch and humble enquiry this Dr has it all. Do not fear a visit to see Dr Khan embrace it; I would (but I hope not to) walk back into her clinic for help any day as I know I will not be a number but a person who needs and can benefit from her skills and many years of training.

Dr Khan is a Consultant Neurologist with has expertise in all areas of neurology including headache, migraine, epilepsy, dementia and acute neurology as well as complex neurology requiring a second opinion. Her expertise lies in Parkinson's disease and Movement disorders.

Nearest Neurologists