Dr Naheed Khan

Dr Khan is a Consultant Neurologist with has expertise in all areas of neurology including headache, migraine, epilepsy, dementia and acute neurology as well as complex neurology requiring a second opinion. Her expertise lies in Parkinson's disease and Movement disorders.

« 1 2 3 4 »

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I first met Dr. Khan last year and within a few minutes of being in her consulting room she pretty much knew the condition I was suffering from. Her care is fantastic. She listens to what you as a patient have to say (something more medical people should do!). I would recommend her.

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

I first saw Dr Khan 4 years ago, for a review of my treatment and medication for Parkinson's Disease, when things were not going very well. I chose Dr Khan because she had been recommended to me, and because Parkinsons Disease and dystonia were among her specialisms. Dr Khan took the time in the first appointment to comprehensively review my history and condition, but she quickly seemed to have a clear idea what was going on and what would be her recommendation for short term and long term treatment. Dr Khan was definite in her advice. She inspires confidence and trust. She is empathetic, and cares about her patients whilst maintaining a correct professional distance. I have not regretted my decision to choose Dr Khan as my consultant neurologist. I know that I can always call on her if things get difficult.

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

Dr. Khan has been a great help to me since having seizures and needing a skin graft on my hand. She has introduced newer medication and decreased medication I was already on which meant fewer tablets. After 3/4 years I am now free from fits. I found her very easy to speak to and she listened with plenty of patience and not seeming to rush through the consultation. Thank you Dr. Khan.

9th January 2018
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

My first visit with Dr Khan proved to be an immediate success. She carefully questioned, analysed in a caring friendly manner and diagnosed cervical dystonia, a condition previously unknown to me but one which I had inherited through several family links that I am now aware of. She is witty, charming and interesting whilst combining it all with her knowledge and efficiency. Everything is carried out in a careful & caring way with neat precision and you immediately feel relaxed and confident that all will be well. The diagnosis and subsequent regular treatment has completely transformed my daily life and returned it back to the 'normality' experienced several years ago prior to the illness taking hold. I am indebted to Dr Khan and the NHS service that she co-ordinates for allowing this to happen. Long may this great work continue in order that myself & fellow sufferers can lead our lives pain & stress free ! Thank you to you & your support team. Keep up the great work

4th November 2017
Written by a carer at Maidstone Hospital

My daughters quality of life has improved so much since being under Dr Khan. She listened to what we had to say and she explained things to us so we could understand. My daughter has epilepsy, autism, a learning disability and" loose joints." Dr Khan also arranged for my daughter to see the epileptic nurse and we have numbers to contact someone with knowledge and support whenever we need it. My daughter has only had one grand mall in eleven months instead of averaging one a month and petit mall one a month (approx) instead of a few every day. As my daughter has a learning disability this makes a great difference to her concentration and understanding of everything around her. As I have already said my daughters quality of life has improved far beyond what we could ever have hoped for. Our grateful thanks to Dr Khan and Andy the nurse for your ongoing care.

« 1 2 3 4 »