Dr Nadia Davies

• Psychiatry

3rd April 2018
Written by a patient at St Pancras Hospital

I Had Nadia Davis for many years and I believe I would not be here today if I had not received her support. She really listened to me and really understood me. I moved out off Camden and lost her as my consultant. I don’t have the same relationship with my new psychiatrist and it make me feel really vulnerable. We are really lucky that we have people like Nadia Davies .

1st February 2018
Written by a patient at Caversham Practice

She was my psychiatrist for many years, and even though she knew there was a breakdown in the patient/doctor relationship if I asked for a change of consultant she would say it was not possible. Her (lack of) care caused me too many hospital stays due to suicide attempts, and yet she never provided any support. After years of asking for a different consultant I got a letter from the same practice offering an appointment to discuss what they can offer. Well, they have a duty and they have failed so far.

Doctors working at Caversham Practice