Dr Nadeem Abdullah

Consultant Paediatrician with Special Interest in Diabetes Addenbrookes Hospital Cambridge University Hospitals Foundation NHS Trust Hills Road Cambridge CB2 0QQ

• Paediatrics
  • Endocrinology

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st May 2017
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I left my baby's appointment feeling that I was not listened to and without any resolution. My observations were not taken into account and a personal phone call was taken during the appointment. As a new mum, I was made to feel inadequate and my baby's health and well-being did not seem to be a priority. I was asked to make a follow up appointment at the reception, where I was told there were none available and I should await further communication.

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I am a type 1 diabetic diagnosed at 10. I was the most difficult, hysterical, stubborn patient who refused change and disliked nearly every specialist going but dr Andullah changed my view on my condition and gave me the very best care possible. Not only did he work with me to accept and control my diabetes but he listened to me. I trusted him completely. He is understanding, patient, kind yet so very professional. I knew, I or my parents could call him when I became unwell and he'd always be there. Dr Abdullah is extremely intelligent yet so approachable. Living with this disease is so difficult and thanks to this man, I am fighting it. I have come across no Dr that compares.

23rd March 2017
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

He is a kind and caring doctor who went out of his way to reassure us about our daughter's health

28th February 2017
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

He was clear and concise. His clinic was well run and on time - he worked well with the nurses. When we first met him on A and E he was efficient but not as personable as he was later at his clinic. This is obviously understandable given the heightened stress of A and E.

13th January 2017
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I was very impressed by the care my daughter received during her stay at Addenbrooks and also by the aftercare and support we received, thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 »