Dr Muthuthamby Sivakumar

Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice
31st May 2019

I haven’t had a doctor I can trust I’m a very long time. He listens to you and makes you feel confident in explaining what’s wrong even if it sounds silly to you, he never dismisses you and makes you feel reassured. I would recommend him to anyone. Such a lovely doctor, thank you for everything you do

Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice
12th April 2019

I am more grateful to Dr. Siva than I can describe with words. He has been my GP since 2007 and always listened with compassion and provided outstanding care and continuity. This proved invaluable when I this autumn needed to be signed off for stress at work. With his professional support I eventually managed to get back to work, which I didn't think would be possible. I am writing to thank Dr. Siva sincerely and wholeheartedly for his sensitive support during this difficult time period in my life.

Written by a carer at East Cliff Practice
20th January 2019

Dr Siva came to see my mother at home when he was the on call doctor. He was kind and reassuring. He wrote a prescription and advised us of which chemist to go to on a Sunday. Thank you very much.

Short link to review Dr Muthuthamby Sivakumar: http://iwgc.net/eenuy