Dr Muthuthamby Sivakumar

« 1 2 3 4 »

11th August 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr sivu is always straight talking and always trying to help resolve any problems as soon as possible. Today I attended my appointment with my skin condition and to help aid the rapid diagnosis of my complaint, he performed a biopsy . So that when I get to see the dermatologist specialist in September they will have a better chance of diagnosing more quickly, as they would already have the results from the biopsy.

12th February 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr Sivakumar has been our family Doctor for Many years now. He is supportive, caring, approachable, always makes you feel he has all the time you need and knows us as a family. I have suffered with ups and downs with my health and suffered with depression. Without him I don't think I would have come out at the other end of the depression. I was put on medication, I was sent to a pspshycologist for one on. He also refers me to other consultants if he needs another opinion or its something as a Gp he cannot deal with. We are lucky to have such an excellent Doctor. I have also had minor surgery done by Dr Sivakumar and he has always made me feel Comfortable and safe.

29th January 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I am very satisfied with the way Dr. Sivakumar treats me, he always listens and affords me the time that I need as well as deciding with me on what we need to do. Thank you.

11th November 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr. Siva is a lovely doctor who always listens and gives you great care - he always wants to do the best for you. He has helped me alot over the last year and am thankful to have someone like him who I can talk to and trust.

11th September 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

The doctor is always smart and tidy ,and is punctual .He is sometimes difficult to understand .I have been to hospital for eye heart and lung problems .and the doctor does not seem to get the full feedback from them .

« 1 2 3 4 »