Dr Muthuthamby Sivakumar

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th May 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I cannot praise Dr Sivakumar enough for his care of me on 26th May when, following a small surgical procedure, I reacted badly to the aneasthetic and my body went quickly into anaphylactic shock. As soon as I sat up following the procedure, which was quick and painless, I commented that I felt strange and dizzy. Dr Sivakumar wasted no time at all in checking my blood pressure etc and then instructing the nurse to call the team and ambulance immediately. In no time at all I had the full attention of a team that I am now in absolute awe of. I am a teacher, who has taught children with severe allergies, so have attended many training sessions in Anaphylaxia and use of an EpiPen, so I knew the seriousness of the situation yet felt completely safe in the hands of this wonderful team who worked so quickly, calmly, methodically, and seemlessly that the paramedic joked on his arrival that there was nothing for him to do as they had done it all for him! Big thanks also to the lovely nurse who took time to make eye contact and smile at me reassuringly whilst gently patting my shoulder. Other doctors did this too and it makes such a difference. Thank you to the lovely Dr Peshan who has to be one of the kindest men I have met. He lightened the situation with his lovely positive comments. I am having a cake made this week to give to this wonderful team who, like many others, continue to work tirelessly in the face of adversity under our current government, and do such a wonderful job. I do hope that when patients complain about not getting appointments, which I admit I can also find frustrating, that they look at the bigger picture. It is not the fault of the practice it is the fault of the government and their lack of funding.

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Found him extremely rude and arrogant. I would strongly recommend that you avoid this GP if you don't wish to be spoken down to or ignored when you ask questions he cannot answer.

27th April 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I had a appointment with Dr Siva last nov for a pulled muscle.. he was very thorough.. lets just say he prob saved my life.. 9 weeks later i was having treatment for cancer .

6th January 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Very efficient service. A well run practice

11th August 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr sivu is always straight talking and always trying to help resolve any problems as soon as possible. Today I attended my appointment with my skin condition and to help aid the rapid diagnosis of my complaint, he performed a biopsy . So that when I get to see the dermatologist specialist in September they will have a better chance of diagnosing more quickly, as they would already have the results from the biopsy.

« 1 2 3 4 »