Dr Muthuthamby Sivakumar

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

31st May 2019
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I haven’t had a doctor I can trust I’m a very long time. He listens to you and makes you feel confident in explaining what’s wrong even if it sounds silly to you, he never dismisses you and makes you feel reassured. I would recommend him to anyone. Such a lovely doctor, thank you for everything you do

12th April 2019
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I am more grateful to Dr. Siva than I can describe with words. He has been my GP since 2007 and always listened with compassion and provided outstanding care and continuity. This proved invaluable when I this autumn needed to be signed off for stress at work. With his professional support I eventually managed to get back to work, which I didn't think would be possible. I am writing to thank Dr. Siva sincerely and wholeheartedly for his sensitive support during this difficult time period in my life.

20th January 2019
Written by a carer at East Cliff Practice

Dr Siva came to see my mother at home when he was the on call doctor. He was kind and reassuring. He wrote a prescription and advised us of which chemist to go to on a Sunday. Thank you very much.

28th October 2018
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Polite, friendly and helpful. Gets appointments with consultants fast. Will explain what he thinks. This is a good practice.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I have been a patient of Dr. Siva for over 10 years and like to think that I've have had a good rapour with him. Dr. Siva is probably the best of GP's I've come across in the UK. (in my opinion) He's right to the point and will explain anything not understood ! Because of local government cut backs I can no longer see this Doctor. (even for twice yearly Review of medications). What to do ??? As to the questions; Give Doctor Siva and other GP's more time off ! Make it happen, !!! they are all over worked. Advocate the extra work to our Pharmacists such as Asda,Tesco, Sainsbury's etc. As an OAP I don't see change.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »