Dr Muthuthamby Sivakumar

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Found him extremely rude and arrogant. I would strongly recommend that you avoid this GP if you don't wish to be spoken down to or ignored when you ask questions he cannot answer.

27th April 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I had a appointment with Dr Siva last nov for a pulled muscle.. he was very thorough.. lets just say he prob saved my life.. 9 weeks later i was having treatment for cancer .

6th January 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Very efficient service. A well run practice

11th August 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr sivu is always straight talking and always trying to help resolve any problems as soon as possible. Today I attended my appointment with my skin condition and to help aid the rapid diagnosis of my complaint, he performed a biopsy . So that when I get to see the dermatologist specialist in September they will have a better chance of diagnosing more quickly, as they would already have the results from the biopsy.

12th February 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr Sivakumar has been our family Doctor for Many years now. He is supportive, caring, approachable, always makes you feel he has all the time you need and knows us as a family. I have suffered with ups and downs with my health and suffered with depression. Without him I don't think I would have come out at the other end of the depression. I was put on medication, I was sent to a pspshycologist for one on. He also refers me to other consultants if he needs another opinion or its something as a Gp he cannot deal with. We are lucky to have such an excellent Doctor. I have also had minor surgery done by Dr Sivakumar and he has always made me feel Comfortable and safe.

« 1 2 3 4 »