Dr Murthy Vardhani

24th September 2015
Written by a patient at Churchwood Medical Practice

Dr Vardhani has been my GP for nearly 10 yrs and is totally fantastic as a GP, she has all the skills you would expect-she remembers who I am, my history and is extremely friendly and approachable as well as knowledgeable. I work alongside a lot of GP's and Practices in my profession as a Nursing Home Manager and I would thoroughly recommend Churchwood Medical Practice and Dr Vardhani as well as her colleagues to anybody. I trust my children to their care implicitly, and you can have no finer recommendation than that.

1st June 2015
Written by a patient at Churchwood Medical Practice

Every time I go to see dr Vardhani, I always feel she has listened and given me the best treatment.

6th May 2015
Written by a patient at Churchwood Medical Practice

more empathy required. other doctors at the practice are caring and it shows. dr vardhani does not seem to be concerned with a patient's welfare as much as others. some of her language is harsh and cold and when dealing with a patient health issue this should not be the case. i feel like some sort of persuasion is required to attain any medication as the practice is on a 'lockdown' when dispensing drugs ie they have to cut back. after waiting for a referral for 2 years i do not expect to be be blamed for the delay nor to be told that is is my responsibility. unfair and upsetting.

6th May 2015
Written by a patient at Churchwood Medical Practice

Dr Vardhani has always been helpful and caring.

Doctors working at Churchwood Medical Practice